Last Updated: November 1, 2021
Who We Are
Hydro Studios LLC is a Utah company focused on providing marketing and advertising services to clients.
What information do we collect?
- Customer provided: Contact information (name, email, phone number, job title, company name, and other information provided by the user) to use our services.
- Automatically collected: IP Address, user agent, and the referring URL. When you visit our website we automatically receive your IP address and information such as the user-agent of your web browser. This information is provided to us and every other website that you visit on the Internet by your web browser.
What information do we know about you?
We don’t request or require you to provide personal information to access our website. As noted above, we may receive your IP address and user agent automatically. If you optionally elect to use our chat feature or fill out a form, we will receive your Name, Email, Phone number, and Company name as well as your stated interest in our products.
What about cookies?
The Hydro Studios website may place cookies on your browser in order to identify you when you return to our website.
How do we use the information we collect?
- We use aggregate information to understand how many total users have visited our web site and the types of devices on which they are using it.
- We use information you choose to provide in our web forms to sell services.
- We use information you provide to us when signing up for and using our services to provide services and to correspond with you about those services.
Do we sell any of the information collected by the Hydro Studios web site?
No. We don’t sell or rent the information to any third parties.
Do we share any customer data?
We may share data with our vendors and service providers to perform tasks on our behalf.
What’s the difference between personal information and de-identified information?
Personal information is information that can be used to identify a particular individual, generally understood to be information such as your name, physical address, email address and phone number. De-identified information is not considered personal information and can’t be used to identify you.
Do we collect email addresses?
We do not require you to submit your email address, or any other personal information, to us in order to use the Hydro Studios web site. If you use the information provided on the HydroStudios.com website to contact us directly, we will receive your contact information, but will only use it in order to respond to your inquiry. If you fill out a web form on our web site we receive your email and may store that email and associated contact information.
What Information We Collect and How We Collect It
In order to provide our services to you, we collect various types of information, including information that identifies or may identify individuals (“personal information”). When you use our website or sign up for our services, we collect the following information:
Information you provide to us:
- If you use the contact information provided on the HydroStudios.com website to contact us directly, you agree to allow Hydro Studios to store and process your contact information. We will receive your contact information which could include, depending on how you contact us, your email address, name, company name, job title, the reason for contacting, and postal address.
- We receive and store the information you provide directly to us when you sign up for and use our services. The types of information we may collect directly from our customers include name, email address, mailing address, phone number, job title, payment and billing information, and any other information provided by the user.
When you use our website, we automatically collect the following information:
- Internet Protocol Address (“IP address”). IP addresses are assigned by your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast/Xfinity, AT&T, Time Warner, Verizon, Charter, etc.) to the modem used to access the Internet for connected devices in your home and/or workplace. Any devices using the modem to access the Internet may broadcast the same IP address. At home, connected devices could include one or more laptop/desktop computers, tablets, mobile phones, smart/connected TVs and gaming consoles. At work, connected devices could include one (or all) floor(s) in an office building. Our website receives your IP address from your Internet browser each time you request a file or web page.
- User-Agent. Due to the nature of how the Internet works, we may receive information (known as “User-Agent”) automatically sent by your web browser, such as data associated with the source device’s Internet browser/content delivery software (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome). The User-Agent information we receive may also include information such as device type (e.g., computer, tablet, mobile device), and/or date/time of visit. Similar to the collection of IP addresses, our website also receives User-Agent information associated with your browser and type of device.
- Information collected by cookies and other similar technologies. We use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to users’ computers. These tools help us understand and improve the performance of the Hydro Studios website.
How We Collect Information
This section details the information we collect automatically when you visit our website.
- IP address. Our web site receives an IP address from your Internet browser (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome) each time you request a file or web page.
- User-Agent. Similar to the collection of IP address, our web site also receives User-Agent information associated with your browser (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and type of device (e.g., whether the device is running a Windows or Apple operating system.)
- If you choose to contact us directly with an inquiry (by email, chat, or postal mail) using the contact information available to you on the HydroStudios.com website, we will receive your contact information and use it to provide you with a response.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- Services. We may use the information we collect in connection with the services we provide. We may use the information we collect to set up user accounts; provide, operate, and maintain services; process and complete transactions; provide customer service and support and respond to inquiries; to send communications; to prevent fraudulent activity; for any other purpose based on our legitimate interest.
- Website. We may use the information we collect to administer and improve the Hydro Studios website.
- Promotional Communications. We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the instructions provided in any email we send or by following the unsubscribe link in those emails.
- Analytics. We may use de-identified information collected to understand general information and trends related to our website, such as how many users have visited our web site during a given period of time, and the types of devices the visitors use. The information can’t be used to identify an individual and is used by us to help improve the solution for consumers.
- IP addresses – Fraud Prevention. Our use of IP addresses is limited to helping identify and combat potentially fraudulent activity.
- Respond to Inquiries. If you choose to contact us directly (by email, form, or postal mail) using the contact information we provide on the Hydro Studios website, we will use your contact information to respond to your inquiry.
The Hydro Studios website may place cookies on your browser in order to identify you when you return to our website or log in to our software.
With Whom We Share Information
We will not rent, sell or share information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We may share and disclose information (including personal information) in the following instances:
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share your information with vendors and service providers whom we engage to perform tasks on our behalf.
- If Hydro Studios is acquired or merged with another company, we will transfer collected information to the acquiring company.
- Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information if necessary to comply with a subpoena or court order, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or to cooperate with government and/or law enforcement officials.
We may share de-identified information (i.e., information that cannot be used to identify an individual) for a variety of reasons, including under the following circumstances:
- To make our product better and foster transparency.
- If Hydro Studios, is acquired or merged with another company we will transfer aggregate information to the acquiring company.
- We may share de-identified information if necessary to comply with a subpoena or court order, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or to cooperate with government and/or law enforcement officials.
- For any lawful basis.
We take security very seriously. Ensuring that the information collected by our website is secure and protected is very important to us. Consistent with industry standards and applicable law, Hydro Studios has established appropriate technical and organizational measures to help prevent unauthorized access to, disclosure, alteration or misuse of information collected by the Hydro Studios website (“Collected Data”).
The Hydro Studios website was not developed or intended for individuals under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18 years old. If you provide your information to us through a request form you represent to us that you are at least 18 years old. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at info@HydroStudios.com, and we will promptly take steps to delete such information.
"Do Not Track"
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
California Privacy Rights under the CCPA
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) took effect January 1, 2020 and provides California consumers with certain rights regarding their personal information.
As defined by the CCPA, we collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers (such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, IP address)
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) (such as name, contact information, employment)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history, search history, online behavior)
- Professional or employment-related information (such as job title and your business contact information)
- Inference data about you (such as additional features we think would be of interest to you)
Personal information, as defined by the CCPA, does not include publicly available information from government records and de-identified or aggregated consumer information.
How to Contact Us
Hydro Studios LLC
PO Box 981925
Park City, UT 84098